We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

20 day Tour of South India With Divine Voyages

Athens
Level Contributor
6 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
20 day Tour of South India With Divine Voyages

After some serious health problems we decided that we needed a good trip abroad. We contacted several Indian Agencies and we decided to have Mr Prahbu of Divine Voyages to organise our trip ,as his replies were very prompt and his suggestions regarding our program were excellent. We had a private tour with our own car and the driver , who was excellent and very helpfull.

The Hotels that he booked for us were all very good and so were the local Guides. We felt very safe as we knew that should any problems occure they would be resolved. In all we travelled 2300 kms and felt ready to start all over again.

Excellent!

Kathleen Greece

May 2010

Agra Day Tour Packages
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Discover India by Car
Day Trips, Multi-day Tours, Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours
When In India Tours
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Reality Tours & Travel
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours
Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 20 day Tour of South India With Divine Voyages

I received a good offer from this agency and I would like to know if it is a good Travel agency, as I received so many others more expensive proposals that I suspect this one could cut on quality or have hidden fee...

Thank you very much

Athens
Level Contributor
6 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 20 day Tour of South India With Divine Voyages

Yes, I would definitely recommend Devine Voyages. We were also not very sure but we found Mr Prahbu"s replies were very prompt and our 20 day trip went without a hitch! Price- wise he made a much better offer than a lot of other Agencies, that we also tried. Our daughter also used this Agency for a trip to Delhi, and everything was very good for her also.

I hope that you will enjoy your trip as much as we did.

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,635 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 20 day Tour of South India With Divine Voyages

Smells of advertising to me.....

Athens
Level Contributor
6 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 20 day Tour of South India With Divine Voyages

What do we stand to gain, by recommending this agency?

We were very satisfied, so I don't see why we shouldn't say so!

Italy
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: 20 day Tour of South India With Divine Voyages

We were in Kumbha Mela 2010 in Haridwar with Mr. Prabhu, starting from Delhi to Amritsar (by airplane), then by bus with a guide to Chandigarh, then to Haridwar for two days for Kumbha Mela, and then to Agra and Jaipur: we were 13 people in a bus. It was an amazing and incredible experience to see million people having bath and pray in the Gange, so spiritual... And the magic of Golden Temple, Taj Mahal, Galta Temple...

The organization was good, and we all friends were happy to see Northern India and her many many faces... They were 10 incredible and perfect days!

Bangalore, India
Level Contributor
58 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 20 day Tour of South India With Divine Voyages

Dnftt

spam

Bangalore, India
Level Contributor
58 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 20 day Tour of South India With Divine Voyages

btw, why take tours, independent travel is more fun and more flexible

Bangalore, India
Level Contributor
58 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 20 day Tour of South India With Divine Voyages

4- no, myou're not really helping anybody

New Jersey
Level Contributor
178 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 20 day Tour of South India With Divine Voyages

I don't see anything wrong with Kathleen recommending this particular service based on her own experience.

I have seen other postings (in some cases repeated ones) recommending other travel agencies. Why should her posting be judged in a different light?

UK
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: 20 day Tour of South India With Divine Voyages

yes, seems to be advertisement.. new people are coming out to recommend this company .

Yeah its good to travel independent , gives more fun

Cheers !