We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caper Travel

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
73 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Caper Travel

We (husband, teenage son and myself) are looking at a holiday comprising of a prebooked 10 day tour. The company we're considering is Caper Travel. Has anyone used this company or can offer advice on whether it's a good company to go with? Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
203 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai, India
Level Contributor
12,931 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caper Travel

There have been reviews here before. All you have to do is type "Caper Travel" in the Search feature of the India Forum, and you will get many past posts. I did the same, and here are the search results:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?scope=2&ff=511&geo=293860&q=Caper+travel&sub-search.x=0&sub-search.y=0&sub-search=Click+to+search+forums&returnTo=__2F__

I am not sure this search will work for you, so if you are trying it again, then remember to do the search at the "India Forum" level and not the "New Delhi Forum" level. This is the "India Forum" page:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g293860-i511-India…

Edited: 05 December 2009, 11:27
Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
203 Reviews
New Delhi, India
New Delhi
New Delhi
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
MALTA
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caper Travel

We've just done nearly a month all organized by Caper through Northern India, Nepal and Bhutan ( Nov 17 to Dec 9, 2009). They were great, very attentive and patient and we were fine-tuning our trip to the last moment, even after we'd paid up. They were very prompt and precise with the correspondence and they were willing to accommodate our wishes to the last moment, and this wasn't an easy trip. We got everything promised, no cause for complaint at all. Would certainly travel with them again if we ever went back to the same part of the world.

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: Caper Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2010, 09:45