We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caper travel company

Lisbon
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Caper travel company

I am trveling to India on April and I arrange my tours with Caper travel Company, Golden Triangle + Varanasi, if you have already travel with them let me know how did it work.

Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
204 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Varanasi
Varanasi
Varanasi District, India
Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Caper travel company

My husband and I plan to travel to India. Where did you go in India? We are considering Caper, but have doubts after reading your review.

Mentioned in this post
agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,311 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Caper travel company

It seems some one is deliberately popping up this Post at regular interval. This is not a very good method of advertising as every body is praising caper travel so people can understand something is wrong here.

deepak

Dover KENT u>k>
4 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Caper travel company

I have just returned from India having booked last March with Caper Travel, our tour was fantatstic, we were looked after really well, with good drivers, and guides. I had researched the hotels and Caper booked them. All flights, train reservations etc. were organised by Caper, they are regisitered with the Ministry Of Tourism, which Deppak isn't. You do need some guarantee. We only paid half the money in advance, the rest on arrival. It really was the most amazing trip, and very reasonale in price. Go for 5 star hotels, you won't go wrong.

Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
204 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Dover KENT u>k>
4 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Caper travel company

Thus us untrue, I have just returned from a holiday in India. Caper are registered with the Ministry of Tourism, they arranged a fantastic holiday for us, and I would recommend them honestly to anyone. For people booking from abroad, we need the guarantee of the Ministry of Tourism.

Mentioned in this post
Johannesburg
Level Contributor
15 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Caper travel company

we just returned from india on a trip booked by caper travel. i have to say that it was excellently organised. we had local representatives in all the areas.

all the hotels were excellent- but i do advise researching the hotels beforehand, as our goa hotel (marriott) was disappointing. caper promptly moved us to a better hotel of our choice which was much better.

the driver was punctual- we had no issues whatsoever.

i wouldnt recommend staying in anything less than 5 star when you are in india. the hotels are amazing.

MALTA
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Caper travel company

Hi, just back from a great trip with Caper, Nov 17 to Dec 8 2009. It was perfectly organized Deepak, and I am not writing to advertise for them but because I dont think your comment is fair. They were great and would travel again with them any time. Denise & Godfrey Vella (Malta).

Davenport, Florida
Level Contributor
15 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Caper travel company

Your itinerary is exactly what I am looking for can u tell me the total cost of this tour and was it worth booking this in advance instead of doing it on your own..

MALTA
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Caper travel company

Cost can vary quite a bit depending on the hotels you choose and the mode of transport, all I can say is that we found it very good value for money. As we didnt have a lot of time we found the efficient pickups, ready bookings etc very useful, we couldnt have covered all we did on our own in the same time. We had quotes from another two operators and Caper were the most competitive.

It is very advisable to get different quotes, ensuring the same hotels and transport are being offered.

Johannesburg
Level Contributor
15 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Caper travel company

i went to all the hotel's websites and got quotes myself. i also checked the cost of the internal flights myself, and found out how much it would cost to get a tour guide + car for the full duration. it worked out to quite a lot less than what caper was offering. they did bring the price down substantially- they are open to price negotiation, so don't just settle for the first quote you get from them.

Helsinki
Level Contributor
1 post
128 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Caper travel company

I just returned from Delhi where I had a Golden Triangle trip with Caper Travel. Everything was very well organized from the arrival till departure. Drivers, guides were very professional, friendly, helpful and flexible. I never had such a good experience before. I absolutely recommend Caper!

Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
204 Reviews
New Delhi, India