We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caper travel company

Lisbon
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Caper travel company

I am trveling to India on April and I arrange my tours with Caper travel Company, Golden Triangle + Varanasi, if you have already travel with them let me know how did it work.

Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
204 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Varanasi
Varanasi
Varanasi District, India
Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
8 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Caper travel company

Hi, am currently here in India enjoying the holiday we put together with Caper Travel. I can answer in more detail when we get home but it far exceeds my expectation, I'm lost for words they are so good. Book and you will not regret it.

Kind Regards

Peter

Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
204 Reviews
New Delhi, India
DG
London
Level Contributor
59 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Caper travel company

I am also looking to do the golden triangle tour with Caper Travel, whom have been very responsive to organising the trip. They have recommended the following hotels:

Delhi - Claremont Hotel

Agra - Man Singh Hotel

Jaipur Man SIng Hotel

Please advise if they are good 4* hotels.If not any other recommendation would be great.

Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
204 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
13. Re: Caper travel company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2009, 22:09
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
771 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Caper travel company

I don't agree with brave 21 at all. If you have a flexible programme itinerary and willing to be humoured by experiences of tout-hassles then don't pre book travel services.

If you have limited time and would rather someone else do all the hard work for you, DO prebook taxis, tours and hotels. These are all easy to do over the net. "On the spot" negotiations will get you a good price but not necessarily good quality.

15. Re: Caper travel company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2009, 22:09
Kolkata, India
Destination Expert
for Kolkata, Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,717 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Caper travel company

brave21, from Calcutta even.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Mentioned in this post
Kolkata
Kolkata
Kolkata District, India
Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
8 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Caper travel company

Hello DG, we are still here in India and still a big fan of Caper Travel. Everything they have done has been beyond criticism. We did not use the hotels that you have mentioned but others which I picked up from posts here and asked them for. We used the Shanti Home in Delhi, Ranjith Svaasa in Amritsar, Alsisar Havelli in Jaipur, Karohi Havelli in Udaipur. The Taj View in Agra was ok but after the typical ex house hotels mentioned it was like a sleep factory -- so modern.

We are at the la calypso in Calungute, Goa now, we choose this place, not them and it is a disappointment for what it has cost and what we have been using.

A toyota Innova is a brilliant car to be driven around in.

Try and include Amritsar to your timetable, not many Europeans visit it but for us it has been better than all the rest, and we got the chance to visit the Indian/Pakistan border for the daily closing ceremony.

Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
204 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Shanti Home
Shanti Home
1,189 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Amritsar
Amritsar
Amritsar District, India
Jaipur
Jaipur
Jaipur District, India
Udaipur
Udaipur
Udaipur District, India
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
Goa
Goa
India
DG
London
Level Contributor
59 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Caper travel company

Hi Pete

Thank you for the feedback on Caper Travel. Unfortuntaly due to a shortage of time we are only able to do the golden triangle, plus Haridwar and Rishekesh.

Caper Travel have been very good in organising this tour. I have change hotel in Delhi.

Hope the rest of your trip goes well.

DG

Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
204 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Haridwar
Haridwar
Haridwar District, India
San Jose, California
8 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Caper travel company

I have also booked a tour with Caper Travel for next week. It is also a 4-star hotel with Hotel Man Sighn in Jaipur. Are the four-star hotels ok? Or should we upgrade our package to 5-star hotels? Also, they asked us to pay in full via wire transfer. Is it safe? Thanks in advance and look forward to hear from you.

Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
204 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Jaipur
Jaipur
Jaipur District, India
Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
8 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Caper travel company

Four star will be fine and don't be concerned about paying them up front. Its what they wanted from us, we were apprehensive but Caper Travel were great.

Kind Regards

Peter

Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
204 Reviews
New Delhi, India