We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SITA travels

NJ
Level Contributor
50 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
SITA travels

Anyone has any experience with SITA travel's Delhi car rental services - are thet reliable with newer cars or am i better off with Avis/Hertz. Thanks

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SITA travels

Sita is a huge travel group in India. I travel with a French tour company and they use Sita as their local partner.

I think you should consider a car AND a driver as driving in Delhi and in and out of Delhi (and this is is from somebody driving in Paris!)

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SITA travels

as driving in Delhi and in and out of Delhi can be a nightmare.

Post went before I finished my sentence!

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SITA travels

Paris? Paris is a driver's haven compared to Mumbai. I drive in Mumbai (which itself is a silly thing to do) but would never dare drive in Delhi!!

For anyone not from India, driving in this country for you isn't just a question of being nightmarish. I can tell you it is out of the question -- you couldn't do it even for a couple of miles.

NJ
Level Contributor
50 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SITA travels

I meant car and driver - Thanks

Noida, India
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: SITA travels

SITA is well known travel company woking for years to cater the needs of tourits from world over. They tend to arrange anything under the sun as far as tour arrangements are concerned. You may try its services this time.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
116 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SITA travels

The first time I every travelled to India I used SITA and they were very reliable. More expensive though worth it if you want a hassle free trip.