We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 N and 4 days itinerary in and around Delhi

Anand, India
Level Contributor
205 posts
7 reviews
3 N and 4 days itinerary in and around Delhi

Hi all

I am landing Delhi at 8.40 AM on day 1 and return flight at 21:45 PM on day 4 in August. we are 5 in family. Can you please suggest 3 N and 4 days itinerary in and around Delhi. Want to cover one day sight seen in Delhi which may be on last day. Please suggest.

thanks

Rajesh

6 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: 3 N and 4 days itinerary in and around Delhi

Dear Rajesh,

See for the Delhi 2 days are more than enough. But what you can do is 2 days sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi then overnight trip to Agra would be the best option for you or if you have already seen Taj Mahal then Jaipur or Rishikesh would be a good idea.

Please see the below suggested tour itinerary:-

Day 01: Arrive Delhi - sightseeing tour of New Delhi

Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Old Delhi

Day 03: Delhi - Agra (via Mathura)

Day 04: Agra - Delhi (via Fatehpur Sikri)

I hope you shall find above-said details in order further if you need more information or will have any questions. Please feel free to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Fida Hussain

Anand, India
Level Contributor
205 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: 3 N and 4 days itinerary in and around Delhi

Dear Fida Hussain

Thanks for prompt reply. your suggestion is completely accepted with small change.

D 1- Arrive at 8:40 AM - Direct drive to Agra (may be via Mathura & Vrindavan)

D 2- Morning Taj and other sight seen in Agra. Drive to Fatehpur Sikri later back to Delhi

D-3 Full Day sight seen in Delhi

D-4 Full Day in Delhi -Back flight at 21.45 PM.

My question here is really two full days are required or can i move to some other place for one day trip from Delhi?

Accommodation suggestion at both places? pl note i am traveling wiht family. we are 5 in family,

thanks

Rajesh

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
21,143 posts
394 reviews
3. Re: 3 N and 4 days itinerary in and around Delhi

If really want to visit all important places in Delhi then even 2 days are less but if someone just wants to visit all important only in hurry then 1 day,also depends upon what you wants? Every one has own interest,you cant visit any place in one day (or 2 day) because every one (or few person in T.A. are saying),its your vacation,time and money so you should do some homework and decide.

Edited: 18 May 2018, 00:56
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
23 posts
24 reviews
4. Re: 3 N and 4 days itinerary in and around Delhi

Agra, Jaipur, Haridwar, Chandigarh, Mohali. These are someplaces you can plan your travel. If you are visiting delhi for the first time, then stay in delhi only.

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: 3 N and 4 days itinerary in and around Delhi

Dear Rajesh,

Thanks for your reply your plans are also very good. See for Old and New Delhi one day is enough normally a Delhi sightseeing takes one day but since you mentioned that you have 4 days so i suggested accordingly.

I think it is better to a Golden Triangle Tour would be a good idea too.

Please see the below suggested tour itinerary:-

Day 01: Arrive - Delhi - Agra (via Mathura)

Day 02: Agra - Jaipur (via Fatehpur Sikri)

Day 03: Jaipur

Day 04 : Jaipur - Delhi

See if you could do let me know that how many rooms you require and how much is your budget per night then I can suggest you the hotels accordingly. Since you are 5 persons you can be accommodate in one double and triple room.

Kind regards,

Fida Hussain

Anand, India
Level Contributor
205 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: 3 N and 4 days itinerary in and around Delhi

Dear Fida Hussain

I need two rooms at every places.

Ashish - Actually my parents have not visited delhi yet. This will be their first time. And i have not visited Taj.

One more option i can leave Taj and cover Jaipur with Ajmer and Pushkar....

Pl keep in mind that the trip will be in the month of AUGUST.

so accordingly please suggest

thanks

Rajesh

Reply to: 3 N and 4 days itinerary in and around Delhi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted