We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel between Delhi and Agra

Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Travel between Delhi and Agra

Help I'm traveling to Delhi and Agra but my flight arrives in after the express train leaves for Agra and need to do Agra first. Any ideas what the best way of getting there is,travel will be a Saturday from around 12 midday? Only 2 passengers with a bag each.

12 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
262 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Travel between Delhi and Agra

Alex,

Unfortunately (in this case) I have not required to "hire" a private car and driver or would have recommended one. I do not have any financial interests in tourism and have recommended tour companies on other forums of who I have a personal experience. The other posters (most) seem like travel agency people and are not allowed to solicit their own business directly on TA. You could try sending them a PM if the need arises.

I would suggest that you do a quick search in the India/Delhi/Agra forums and you should find tonnes of information which would help you decide who is the horse for this course. Hope this helps.

New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,137 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Travel between Delhi and Agra

Alex1871

If you are 2 then best way by express way to reach agra and it's under your budget too. Just hire yourself any good reviews chauffeur for the leg and enjoy your Taj your in your choice. Cost is around 6k with each and everything and show you all sights of agra in the same.

Cheers

Reply to: Travel between Delhi and Agra
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted