We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Delhi sight seeing tour

Noida, India
Level Contributor
57 posts
225 reviews
Save Topic
Old Delhi sight seeing tour

Hello Sir : If I want to go to Jama Masjid with a small group , where will I park my vehicle [ Innova with 8 ] . And will Jama Masjid be within walking distance from the parking lot ?

Moreover , to go to Chandni Chowk from Jama Masjid , can we walk, or do we need to engage rickshaws . How much would each rickshaw for 2 people cost ?

4 replies to this topic
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
4,388 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old Delhi sight seeing tour

You can park the car at Chawri Bazaar Metro station parking.

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
19,912 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old Delhi sight seeing tour

Not sure from where you are coming but best is to park your vehicle at New Delhi metro station multi level parking,take metro to Chawri Bazar,riksaw/walk to Jama Mashjid and then walk/riksaw to Chamdani chowk and return metro from.

Also there is another metro line (violet) which has staion on Jama Mashjid and Redfort,if taking that metro then can go to Jama mashjid metro station.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Old Delhi sight seeing tour

Hi,

Near Jama Masjid they have parking facility you can park your car there and enjoy your visit

Hope this will help you

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Old Delhi sight seeing tour

You can park your car at Red Fort Parking , Its spacious. From there hire cycle rickshaws and enjoy the heritage tour of old delhi

Reply to: Old Delhi sight seeing tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted