We will be visiting Hikkaduwa from 17th til 21st Aug and we need some advice on the following please:
- Will we need a driver for our trip to Sri Lanka or can we rely on taxis?
- Can you suggest other excursions around Hikkaduwa? We would like to see as many attractions in and around Hikkaduwa as possible, but limit each drive to two hours max as the 2 year old with us gets fidgety on long rides.
- are there pharmacies selling 40-50% DEET mosquito repellent?
- any recommended seafood restaurants?
- any other recommendations? advice?