We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lima to Huacachina

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Lima to Huacachina

Hi,

I'm looking to go to Huacachina from Lima in February 2015. I see it is somewhat of a drive, so what is the easiest method of transportation to get there from the Lima airport? Are there any companies in particular that you'd recommend?

Thanks in advance for any help!

16 replies to this topic
San Clemente...
8 posts
11. Re: Lima to Huacachina

Can you recommend a driver for a two night trip to Paracas, and then to Huacachina sand dunes day trip and back to Paracas and back to lima. I see you are very active on Trip adviser and live in Peru.

Thanks for any helpful info. we will be there june 13 and need the ride june 16

Capetown
6 posts
1 review
12. Re: Lima to Huacachina

Hi there!

What bus company did you use?

Romania
3 posts
1 review
13. Re: Lima to Huacachina

There is a tour operator in Lima, www.peruhop.com which has all kind of tours for reasonable prices (I think).. I will use them for a 2 day trip to Paracas, Huacachina, Nazca Lines...

I read somewhere that somebody tried to do the same trip himself, but it costed him more than at peruhop...

Edited: 09 January 2018, 02:38
Paris, Canada
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
20 reviews
14. Re: Lima to Huacachina

We went to Huacachina and Paracas by bus (PeruBus) and it was definitely cheaper than Peru Hop.

15. Re: Lima to Huacachina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2018, 18:33

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
16. Re: Lima to Huacachina

Catch a bus to Inca from Lima, and take a taxi / Uber to Huacachina - it shouldn't cost you more than 10-12 soles. Huacachina is an awesome place with plenty to do and see: https:/… hope that helps and enjoy!

Reply to: Lima to Huacachina
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Huacachina
More Huacachina Topics