We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting married to a spaniard in lagos registry

Lagos, Nigeria
1 post
Save Topic
getting married to a spaniard in lagos registry

Hello everybody, am new here and i read through the past posts of various menbers and i see how well their questions are been answered.I would appreciate it if members of this forum can help out with mine.

I met my boyfriend who lives in spain june, 2010, he came over to nigeria to meet me febuary, 2011.we plan on getting married in Nigeria in some months time.Pls i would want to ask what documents would be required from him to bring here and how long the process will take and also securing my visa to spain.Your quick response would be highly appreciated.

Lagos
Level Contributor
146 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting married to a spaniard in lagos registry

are you nigerian/ do u currently live and work in nigeria?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
318 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: getting married to a spaniard in lagos registry

First, asking him to contact the Nigerian embassy in Spain to find out how to come down. He should also speak to an immigration lawyer abuot the best way to proceed. Then you go to the Spanish embassy in Lagos (or call them) and ask what the requirements for a marriage or fiancee visa are.

3. Re: getting married to a spaniard in lagos registry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2013, 14:47