We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa for Nigeria

3 posts
Save Topic
Visa for Nigeria

I'm traveling to Nigeria on the 7th and I urgently need a visa to enter Nigeria.

All the websites seem to move you around to different pages and I never actually get to apply. I really need some assistance the website seems so dated and unhelpful? Thanks so much Zoe.

Mentioned in this post
Nigeria
Nigeria
Africa
8 replies to this topic
Europe
Level Contributor
16,752 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa for Nigeria

I doubt anyone here can help you because you don’t state in your TA profile which what passport you hold, ie, your legal nationality, where you will be travelling from, or the purpose of your visit to Nigeria.

Mentioned in this post
Nigeria
Nigeria
Africa
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa for Nigeria

I have a full British passport with at least five years left on it. Thanks Zoe.

Level Contributor
51 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa for Nigeria

The Nigerian High Commission in the UK is partnering with Online Integrated Solutions on Fleet Street as their agent to process all visas to Nigeria. They have a website where you can submit an online application and make payment.

However, you will still have to visit their office in London or Leicester to have your biometric data captured.

Mentioned in this post
Nigeria
Nigeria
Africa
London
London
England, UK
4. Re: Visa for Nigeria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2018, 21:53

3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa for Nigeria

Thank you for your reply.

I have managed to do everything making many mistakes along the way.

It is a quite lengthy process compared to other visas I've applied for!

4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Visa for Nigeria

Goodluck with your VISA to Nigeria application and VISA to Africa most populous sunny city is kinda hard to get, but you will have an amazing time with adventure in Lagos city.

I am currently working in Lagos city and I will like to hang out with you anytime you wanna visit Lagos.

Lemme know if you still looking for Invitation Letter and need someone to show you around the best places to visit in Lagos city?

Happy Worker's day.

Mentioned in this post
Nigeria
Nigeria
Africa
Lagos
Lagos
Lagos State, Nigeria
7. Re: Visa for Nigeria

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 June 2018, 00:35
Edited: 16 June 2018, 00:35

8. Re: Visa for Nigeria

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2018, 20:08

Reply to: Visa for Nigeria
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted