We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning to visit scoan

KwaZulu-Natal...
3 posts
Save Topic
Planning to visit scoan

Hey guyz my name is Hloniphile mi and my friend we are planning to come to scoan on may can u guyz help us to find near hotel we are from South Africa kzn.

8 replies to this topic
Lagos, Nigeria
Level Contributor
502 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning to visit scoan

There are lots of them around SCOAN. There's glorious hotel & suite which is less than 5 minutes walk to SCOAN & sweet savor hotel (less than 3mins walk). Most interestingly, the there are others around, but the above mentioned are best among there rest

KwaZulu-Natal...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning to visit scoan

Thanks for the response please just tell mi the name of hotel i will just book the cheapest and with walkable distance.

England, United...
Level Contributor
15,477 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning to visit scoan

You have already been given the names of 2 places, so please research them for yourself.

We are not travel agents here, we are just members who try to help, so you do need to do some of the planning for yourself.

KwaZulu-Natal...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Planning to visit scoan

Thanks.

Philadelphia...
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Planning to visit scoan

@Mondial, I'm new here but upon coming across some of your replies, I've realized that your replies to ppl are always harsh and nasty. If you can't comment nicely pls don't no one is forcing you to reply bikonu just pass.

Edited: 15 April 2018, 00:40
England, United...
Level Contributor
15,477 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Planning to visit scoan

sade08713

Please don’t attack me, or deny my right to post in any forum I wish...

If you don’t like my posts, then ignore them.

I’ve been advising members in TA Forums for almost 13 years, and I’m not going to stop doing so because you don’t agree with what I have to say or the way I say it, thank you very much..

Good luck with your wrong Embassy/ Visa problems BTW.

Attacking other members isn’t really constructive when expecting help from them..

Philadelphia...
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Planning to visit scoan

I didnt attack u, ur comments towards the lady that asked d question came off a bit harsh tht's y i had to say something. U can be more civil in d manner in which u reply ppl. It doesnt matter if u've been on here for 50 yrs.

Roodepoort, South...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Planning to visit scoan

hey hloniphile...did you manage to get to scoan if not.. please hala at me daneilisaac@gmail.com.. im also planning to go there next month.

Reply to: Planning to visit scoan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;