We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is one night enough

8 posts
Save Topic
is one night enough

hi.

1. what is the best way to get to chefchaouen from fes? And how long?

2. is one night good enough to see?

much thanks

6 replies to this topic
penna
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is one night enough

I do not think anyone can really answer that for you , Best you can get is " do i think one night is good for me"

For me One night is more then enough , for one my best friends he has gone for a week there a few times ( he likes hiking all day)

I think of this place as a barely unique Moroccan village with some blue houses.

I never understand why so many tourists travel up to a full day each way just to see it , where just as amazing places are much closer to you , no matter where you are.

If I remember correctly it is a 4 to 5 hour travel time each way and a 80DH one way price per person by bus.

Kenitra, Morocco
Level Contributor
2,396 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is one night enough

I never understand why so many tourists travel up to a full day each way just to see it.

Yes. I wondered too until one day I popped into a travel agency and in the magazine for Morocco front page was this then again heavily advertised online the blue city.

This is what they are selling your new tourist that doesn't really care about travel times as much, it doesn't even come into consideration, once they see the beautiful images they are sold ☺

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
11,844 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is one night enough

Bit like Júzcar: andalucia.com/province/malaga/juzcar/home.htm

Do I want to go there? Er, no.

penna
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is one night enough

do you need to dress up as a strumf ( smirf) to go there?

Lazaro Cardenas...
Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: is one night enough

Hahaha.. yeah smurf. Totally agree with all above comments.. its a half day trip at best

Level Contributor
222 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is one night enough

You could see the town in one day but it is such a chill place in Morocco. If you have the time, this is a nice spot to slow down for a bit. You can see what to do and where to go here. https:/…

Reply to: is one night enough
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted