We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ashnil Aruba Lodge

Bramhall, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Ashnil Aruba Lodge

Hi

I am staying at the Ashnil Aruba Lodge for one night in July as part of a safari trip. Would anybody be able to give me an average price of how much a glass of white wine and a beer would be please. I am trying to work out how much spending money we require at the lodges. Also how much money is left as a typical tip to the staff?

Thanks

Kerry

Peterborough, UK
Level Contributor
444 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ashnil Aruba Lodge

He he! I've just replied to your other post about the Kilaguni Serena :-) The prices are very similar but I think the Ashnil was very slightly cheaper

Keith

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ashnil Aruba Lodge

We stayed in Ashnil Aruba, Amboseli Serena & Kilaguni Serena and found all the prices quite similar, cant comment on wine but Tusker was about 350 shillings, sprite etc was 125, diet coke was, I think, 175 and I splashed out and had a martini and lemonade which was about 660 because as i found out afterwards it was a double.

We were typically drinking a soft drink each at lunch, having a large bottle of water whilst having a swim, 2 beers and 2 soft drinks in the evening was coming to about 1300-1500 shillings a night.

3. Re: Ashnil Aruba Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 23:48