We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mua Caves

1 post
Save Topic
Mua Caves

Hi guys, we would like to do a day tour from Hanoi to see the view point of Mua Caves. How is the easiest way to get there? The best time to go - morning or afternoon? Is the weekend too busy?

Thank you

2 replies to this topic
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Mua Caves

Mua Cave is in Ninh Binh Province, 100 km from Hanoi. 2 weeks ago i took my motorbike on 1A route, straight from Hanoi, then turn right once, then keep go straight. The direction on google map is very easy to follow, just type "Hang Mua" to search. it took me over 2 hours. Or you can book a bus Hanoi- Ninh Binh on Vexere.com, the fare is 100-150.000 VND, they drive mostly on highway, safe and fast. You tell them to drop you to go "Hang Mua" (Mua Cave), in case the driver does not really understand English. some understand actually.

You can go there anytime in a day, just avoid rain time, the steps to the top maybe slider.

The weekend is not busy. And Mua Cave is very close to many attraction in Ninh Binh like Tam Coc, Bich Dong, Trang An, Thung Nai... some minutes on walking, you can enjoy all in one day. The weather is usually good there. Enjoy!!

2. Re: Mua Caves

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2018, 19:25

Reply to: Mua Caves
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted