We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a tailor

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a tailor

I am going to Phi Phi for a wedding and would like to get a suit made. Can anyone recommend a good tailor on the Island.

Mentioned in this post
Phi Phi Hotel
Phi Phi Hotel
954 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Essex UK
Level Contributor
644 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a tailor

I don't think you will be able to have a suit made on the island. Can't remember ever seeing a tailor shop at Phi Phi. Probably best to have one made at Phuket.

Mentioned in this post
Phi Phi Hotel
Phi Phi Hotel
954 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
london
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a tailor

Hi,

I have only just returned from Phi Phi on Friday (so sad to be home) and we got a suit made for my boyfriend for our upcoming wedding in August.

My sister lives on the island and she recommended the tailor to us.

The suit was made to exceptional quality, we could not fault it.

We even got all of the shirts made for the best man and ushers. The tailor was able to make them just from the measurements we provided. They all tried them on this weekend and they fit perfect.

I dont know the name of the shop but it is right next door to the purple bank near seven eleven. Across from a bar called Dojo, you cant miss it.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Phi Phi Hotel
Phi Phi Hotel
954 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Essex UK
Level Contributor
644 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a tailor

Wow!!!!

Well done indeed Karina...I stand corrected.

After further investigation...this could be what you refer to. link below.

http://krabidir.com/ppfashionworld/

4. Re: Looking for a tailor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2010, 11:54