We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo female heading to phiphi

Belfast, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Solo female heading to phiphi

Hi, I’m a solo traveler looking to know where would be the best hostel to book into? I’m also looking to know what bars are good to meet others ect.. any information would be great :)

5 replies to this topic
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo female heading to phiphi

Go to Booking.com and use the search filters to select your preferences. Look at the highest ratings and read guests reviews. The 'best' hostel will be the one that best suits your needs.

Level Contributor
175 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo female heading to phiphi

When will you be in Phi Phi? My daughter arrives tomorrow and is weighing up the hostel options, she is also a solo female traveller. We were in Phi Phi in February and recommend walking up to the Viewpoint. I understand weather conditions may be different however I’m sure you will still have a great time!

Mentioned in this post
Phi Phi Hotel
Phi Phi Hotel
952 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Level Contributor
175 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo female heading to phiphi

Check out hostelworld.com or booking.com as already stated.

Belfast, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Solo female heading to phiphi

Thanks for responding to questions. Oh really, lovely how long is she staying? I’m not heading out until 2weeks. Tho I was planing on booking my hostel in advance but seen few people saying it’s cheap just to book the nights over there. Then,this time of year it’s quite so I don’t want to be staying somewhere I’m not gonna meet and make friend. You’ll have to let me know what hostel your daughter staying at and what she thinks :)

Level Contributor
175 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Solo female heading to phiphi

A lot of the backpackers are booking hostels a day before they arrive and then just paying as you go stay so to speak. I will let you know where she stayed and her feedback.

Reply to: Solo female heading to phiphi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted