We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon on Ko Lanta

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
33 reviews
Honeymoon on Ko Lanta

Thinking of spending the last week of our honeymoon on the islands after seeing Bangkok and Chiangmai. Want somewhere relaxing, nice beaches, restaurants but not too busy or touristy. A lot of what I have read is making me think Ko Lanta would be a good choice. Could someone please give me some recommendations? Want to avoid phuket but perhaps day trips to ko phi phi.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Honeymoon on Ko Lanta

Hi, just returned from Koh Lanta, it is absolute paradise. Very relaxed and laid back, everything is centred along the beach at klong Dao. We stayed in Ao Nang, Krabi for over a week and much preferred Koh Lanta and the way of life there. You can still do day trips from here to other islands and Phi Phi. You can get about the island on scooters if you like, the roads seem fairly new, so they look easy to ride and a lot safer than anywhere else we went. We went elephant riding and kayaking but when we return we will make sure we see the whole island. You won't be disappointed with Lanta, it's sure worth the journey. We loved it and can't wait to return...

4 posts
2. Re: Honeymoon on Ko Lanta

Hi. We're also looking at spending out last 5 nights of our honeymoon in koh lanta, but struggling to find a resonabily priced luxury hotel. They either seem to be super expensive or a bit more basic. Any suggestions?

Thanks

3. Re: Honeymoon on Ko Lanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2013, 15:45