We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best way to go to kodai kanal from chennai

Chennai, India
2 posts
Save Topic
best way to go to kodai kanal from chennai

What is best way to go to kodai kanal from chennai.tain or bus.

Thanks

Ram

Chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Level Contributor
2,994 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best way to go to kodai kanal from chennai

Hi

I have not done either personally and all my trips to Kodai from Chennai were by a car. However, i do know, people get on any train leaving from Chennai (Egmore station) to Madurai and get off on either Dindugal or Kodai road to take a bus or a cab to Kodai, which is possibly the preferred mode of travel.

Having said that, with the 4 lane express way operational on the GST segment and later to the Trichy and onward to Madurai, the road travel to Madurai from Chennai is a breeze. So, if you find a good Volvo transport, then i guess the bus option should be fine as well.

regards

Rajan

2. Re: best way to go to kodai kanal from chennai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2011, 09:50