We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rameshwar Mahadev Cave Temple & Waterfall near Bundi

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
154 reviews
40 helpful votes
Rameshwar Mahadev Cave Temple & Waterfall near Bundi
Save

Similarly to my previous post in this forum, I've visited this place too not on MDR52 & near Bundi in the state of Rajasthan. This place is also not slated in the Trip advisor database. I've even created the review to be further approved by the Trip advisor management team, but the approval has been declined by them saying that my review doesn't meet the listing guidelines. Later I've even share a photo of the place on their official facebook handle but response is their from their end.

Does anyone know this location in Trip advisor database (whether save in with some other location & name) ?

It is a request to all to kindly convey to the Trip advisor management team to add this location as I assure that this place is one of the beautiful & picturesque waterfall one should witness. Consider this as a step to increase tourism & travel to such exotic places close to nature.

Thanks to all,

Aniket Sharma

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
121 posts
459 reviews
477 helpful votes
1. Re: Rameshwar Mahadev Cave Temple & Waterfall near Bundi
Save

I have too created many new locations. The policy is strange and is best known to them or God. Take for example Big Bazar at Udupi (Karnataka ) is listed but if you try to add other big bazars (such as Trinity Mall Jaipur) or better malls or departmental stores (such as National Handloom Jaipur which has food stalls, mehandi drawing, expo items etc), these may be rejected. There are many individuals who are included as attraction as town (not as famous as Late Bismillah Khan). There are many insignificant temples on list but if you try to add another temple with huge area and which is regionally well known then it might get rejected (Barkheda Teerth and Padampura Temple in Jaipur got rejected). Locations of several significant places are wrongly marked (such as Galta teerth and temple Jaipur). There are many duplicate entries. I reported several which the management promptly corrected. Thanks for that. I feel that it is evolving for India and with help of people like you it will be soon become the best site for travelers.

Bhubaneswar, India
1 post
2. Re: Rameshwar Mahadev Cave Temple & Waterfall near Bundi
Save

I would be highly obliged if you please forward the details at arnab.dove@gmail.com

3. Re: Rameshwar Mahadev Cave Temple & Waterfall near Bundi

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Bundi
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.