We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bundi Travel and Tours

Pokhara, Nepal
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
14 helpful votes
Bundi Travel and Tours
Save

Bundi Travel and Tours is next to Krishna's chai shop. I went there to book a couple of train tickets, paid the money and was told to go back the next day to collect my tickets. I went back the next day and was told to go back the following day, which I did, but still no tickets. After four days of that nonsense I went in the shop, kicked over the tables and chairs and told them that if I didn't get my tickets immediately I would report them to the police. Then they brought my tickets. Is it right, that you should have to threaten them with the police? My advise to everyone is to avoid Bundi Travel and Tours. They're bad.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
135 posts
8 reviews
1 helpful vote
1. Re: Bundi Travel and Tours
Save

Hi you did the right thing. But you should also report the Police also so they will get punishment.

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
6,244 posts
10 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: Bundi Travel and Tours
Save

Avoid Bundi Travels , It means they are not interested to book train tickets. At last they will try to sell car or other expensive mode of transport. You are strong & threatened to Police that's why they make your train tickets. Avoid these type of travel agents at any cost.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
395 posts
451 reviews
470 helpful votes
3. Re: Bundi Travel and Tours
Save

Tickets are not available immediately as you will find in Western countries. Your name may have been on a wait list - this will require several visits to see how you have progressed up the wait list. If you are No. 100 or more then if you are expecting a ticket for the next day or so, you are unlikely to get one. However, if you are No 6 or 7, then it is likely that you will get your ticket in the next day. Always check where you are on the wait list before blowing your top. The agent can only provide a ticket when they have confirmation that the booking is accepted by the Indian Railways. The Railways may put on extra coaches thus increasing the number of bookings accepted at the last minute so to speak.

Pokhara, Nepal
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
14 helpful votes
4. Re: Bundi Travel and Tours
Save

I understand what you mean about wait lists, but I wasn't on a wait list. I had made sure that there were berths available before I booked the tickets and I made sure that when I booked the tickets that I wasn't on the wait list. I have spoken to several people in Bundi about what happened and they all say that the people at Bundi Travel and Tours are smoking ganja all day long and take people's money without giving them their tickets.

5. Re: Bundi Travel and Tours

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Bundi
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.