We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amritsar to Katra bus services?

Hyderabad
Level Contributor
67 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Amritsar to Katra bus services?

i am looking for buses from amritsar to katra, can u suggest any best opinon are this buses are good and safe???

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
296 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amritsar to Katra bus services?

Check on redbus.in or makemytrip.com, you can find a number of buses including AC coaches and Volvo buses!!

Hyderabad
Level Contributor
67 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amritsar to Katra bus services?

Dear Viksdelhi,

I have checked on redbus and makemytrip, i have found bhatia travels and baba budia travels non ac buses only.. unable to find any ac coaches and volvo buses.. can u suggest any one. Are this buses are good, if u have travelled.

pls suggest.

Rakesh

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
296 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amritsar to Katra bus services?

I think there is a Golden Temple Volvo service in makemytrip which is AC also!! check with it!!

Moreover the Sleeper buses should be fine and reserved!!

Additionally there are some government buses also like:

www.punjabroadways.gov.in/RoutesList.asp

Hyderabad
Level Contributor
67 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amritsar to Katra bus services?

Thank u Viks delhi.....

Vellore, India
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Amritsar to Katra bus services?

We are coming group of 14 members 13.12.2012 in morning in Amritsar .

We are Staying in 1 day tour only We want accomoodation near railway station only Dormitory rooms Kindly inform which place available kindly send me Address and Phone No.. Send my Email selvaraj_rajendren@yahoo.com

6. Re: Amritsar to Katra bus services?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2013, 22:19
Hyderabad
Level Contributor
67 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Amritsar to Katra bus services?

Dear Gurunanak Travels,

Thanks for information, i will be there in amritsar on 15-nov-12, and i will be starting to katra on 16thnov-12 after visit of wagah border, wht would be the timings and fare and where and how can i book this tickets.

rakesh

8. Re: Amritsar to Katra bus services?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2013, 22:19
Hyderabad
Level Contributor
67 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Amritsar to Katra bus services?

Thank u Gurunanak Travels,

for the information, actually i require booking in the evening hours, do u have any services around 8 to 10 pm any sleeper classes??

Rakesh

Amritsar, India
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Amritsar to Katra bus services?

Evening 0930 pm departure.