We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night temperature in Munnar early January?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
568 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Night temperature in Munnar early January?

How low might the temperature drop at night in Munnar in early January? I would really appreciate some local knowledge on this.

I have a 7kg luggage limit for my flight to India (can pay for more but prefer not to) and don't want to carry heavy clothes uneccesarily.

Munnar is the only potentially cold stop on our South India trip.

Thanks

April

Munnar, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night temperature in Munnar early January?

Hai,

Usually in the early Jan the night temperature in munnar town area will be

7 - 14 *c . Day temp will be 20 - 24 *c.

Falls Church...
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night temperature in Munnar early January?

Hello,

During Jan the temperature may drop below 10 degrees in Munnar. You need not carry woolen clothes with you, instead you may buy them at Munnar. Compared to Australlia it will be cheap here and you may end up paying less than the extra luggage costs.

Happy Trip!

G_Kerala

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
568 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night temperature in Munnar early January?

Thank you for your great replies.

We will buy clothes if we need to.

April

Munnar, India
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Night temperature in Munnar early January?

This Jan the temperature will surely be below 10* c . and the day will be pleasant with temperature between 18 - 22.

delhi
Level Contributor
9 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Night temperature in Munnar early January?

thanks ,,,helped me too

6. Re: Night temperature in Munnar early January?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 January 2013, 11:35
7. Re: Night temperature in Munnar early January?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 07:46
Get answers to your questions about Munnar
Recent Conversations