We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Munnar- Thekkedy-Kumarakam-Ashtamudi-kanyakumari

Hyderabad
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Topic
Munnar- Thekkedy-Kumarakam-Ashtamudi-kanyakumari

Currently, i hold 1 night in kumarakam and 3 n in Ashtamudi club mahindra property.

Planning to reduce 1 day in Ashtamudi. Does it make sense?

if yes, please advise whether to increase a day in Kumarakam or visit Alleppey or book Poovar (CM Resort).

Thanks in advance

Srinivasa Rao Patnana

chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai
Level Contributor
3,391 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Munnar- Thekkedy-Kumarakam-Ashtamudi-kanyakumari

I itscrunb4u,

1 day each is enough at Asthamudi and Kumarakom and instead of Alleppey cover Poovar and Kovalam beach because Kumarakom and Alleppey are almost same scenic wise

regards,

Alen_10

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Munnar- Thekkedy-Kumarakam-Ashtamudi-kanyakumari

I will be staying at Club Mahindra Ashtamudi for 3 nights. What should I schedule for enjoying the stay. After Ashtamudi I intend to stay either at Trivandrum for 3 nights or 2 at Kanyakumari & the last night at Trivandrum so that I can catch the return flight to Mumbai. Any suggestions on what should I schedule to see/visit. Mind you I am a senior citizen.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Munnar- Thekkedy-Kumarakam-Ashtamudi-kanyakumari

for kanyakuamari one day is good enough but you can 2 days at kovalam near tribvandrum and also dont miss varkala spend 2 days over there. Its unique place with nice beach. Try and stay with homestays try mahindrahomestays or mygreatstay.com to find homestays

4. Re: Munnar- Thekkedy-Kumarakam-Ashtamudi-kanyakumari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 08:47