We r planning to visit Munnar on April with our 2 children below 10 years.Please help me to plan the Munnar days for a trip of 4-5 days stay.
Do you drive up ( own vehicle or hired cab ) there or using public transport ?
Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.What are forum guidelines?
This post has been removed at the author's request.To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts Edited: 1 year ago
Munnar is one my favourite place....An Cool and Adorable place and also a Accessible Tourist Place. To make an Perfect Trip, keep some things into consideration..! which you have to follow before and after the Trip.
1. Best Season to you have to be travelled
2. The Budget which your planning and find such kind of best restaurants in Tripadvisor like sites which shows us best prices in affordable manner.
3.Are you planning for a solo trip or with family? So, Choose places accordingly.
4. Safety, due to these covid situations plan any kind of trip safely without any infectious activities. The Best thing you have to do after visiting from the trip is to soak your clothes and wash them. If you carry heavy woolen clothes prefer to wash in the [url="https://www.homegamut.in/best-washing-machines-india/"] Best Washing Machine [/url] which will not tear and Damage your clothes.
5. Follow Some Healthy precautions for surely while travelling over flights.
6. Carry some Cameras to capture best memories of yours.
These are must guys for our safety at this time of trip. Enjoy your trip folks! See you!
Summers in Munnar are marked by pleasant weather. If you are planning a visit during this period of the year, you should never miss out sightseeing tours, nature trails, plantation visit, and other similar tours.[url=https://coolhomeguru.in/best-ceiling-fan-brands-in-india/] chill your life[/url]Edited: 1 year ago
Summers in Munnar are marked by pleasant weather. If you are planning a visit during this period of the year, you should never miss out sightseeing tours, nature trails, plantation visit, and other similar tours.https://coolhomeguru.in/best-ceiling-fan-brands-in-india/- chill your lifeEdited: 1 year ago