If any genuine travel experience to Kerala post floods (in last couple of days) is available please share. Most of the anxious travelers are waiting to get answers so that they can decide on bookings.
Travel agents please excuse and allow tourists to provide first hand experience
I have non refundable booking September 12 for flight and hotels and all will be waste on cancellation. The travel agent is not in favor of going ahead with trip in wake of rat fever