We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reaching Kochi airport at 4:15 morning on 16th October

Pune, India
3 posts
1 review
Reaching Kochi airport at 4:15 morning on 16th October

I along with family am reaching Kochi airport on 16th October by Indigo flight at 4:15 AM...say I am out of airport at 5 AM...is it unsafe to travel by taxi at 5:00 AM...cab driver told about strike not sure if I should cancel my trip as family is with me?

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
205 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Reaching Kochi airport at 4:15 morning on 16th October

Hi Chandranshu,

Congress party have called for a strike on the day of your arrival. I'm not aware about your itinerary for the day but will suggest you to stay at Kochi and exploit the city or stay at cherai and relax for the day. It's advisable to reach your hotel by 6AM as strike starts by 6AM and ends by 6PM.

Regards,

Dreamcasters Kerala

Pune, India
3 posts
1 review
2. Re: Reaching Kochi airport at 4:15 morning on 16th October

Thanks...i reach to kochi airport at 4:15 AM on16 Oct..plan is to travel to munnar early morning stay 2 night..travel to Allepy on 18th morning..enjoy boats...on 18th night by train to Kanya kumari..

Cab driver is saying we can travel to munnar starting 5 am...is it safe to travel at 5 am...will we be stopped on road after 6 am? Pls advise

3. Re: Reaching Kochi airport at 4:15 morning on 16th October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2017, 19:22
1 post
4. Re: Reaching Kochi airport at 4:15 morning on 16th October

Better you stay any hotel near to the airport to avoid risk. proceed to munnar by afternoon. Normally morning time there may be a chance to stop your vehicle.

Edited: 13 October 2017, 20:59
5. Re: Reaching Kochi airport at 4:15 morning on 16th October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2018, 09:47