We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moorea, Tahiti Wedding

vancouver
3 posts
1 review
Moorea, Tahiti Wedding

Hi,

My fiancee and I have booked a wedding vacation for just the 2 of us to Tahiti this October.

I am looking for someone to marry us there. We don't want a traditional Tahitian ceremony with all the bells and whistles. We just want to say our vowes by the ocean.

The cheapest I have found for this is $750. Does anyone know of a way to get married down there for less. Also-we don't need it to be legally binding. Appreciate the help, Simone

24 replies to this topic
Sydney
1 post
21. Re: Moorea, Tahiti Wedding

Hi, I am looking to do the same middle of this year. Would you mind sharing the details?

Who did you contact? Where are you staying? My fiancee only proposed a week ago and I don't know where to start. kkk you help would be great. :)

Sydney, Australia
1 post
22. Re: Moorea, Tahiti Wedding

hey! Saw that you were asking questions few years back about getting married in Moorea. Did you end up getting married there? im looking into it but wanted a honest opinion. Much appreciate it.

Chelsea, Sydney.

Palm Springs...
3 posts
23. Re: Moorea, Tahiti Wedding

I also would like some info. Trying to do a vow renewal without breaking the bank lol. Any tips would be appreciated.

1 post
24. Re: Moorea, Tahiti Wedding

Hi! We are getting married in Moorea and are having trouble with the paperwork. We don't have witnesses and the paperwork requires it. Did you end up hiring a coordinator who acted as your witnesses or how did you get around that??

Reply to: Moorea, Tahiti Wedding
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted