We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BBPearl

NJ
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Topic
BBPearl

Hello again,

Ok....after researching and showing all the info. and pictures to my future hubby, we seem to be leaning more towards the Pearl in Bora Bora.

At first, I thought the Nui was our top choice, but the view from the Pearl is exatcly what I always dreamed it would be in BB.

Are we making a bad decision? I know the Nui is newer, but not crazy about the deep water and no direct view of Mt. Otemanu. We are more interested in the outside views (lagoon/Mt's) than we are of the inside. A nice, clean place is all we really need there.

Is it true the water is about 4-5 feet deep at the Pearl (POWB)? If so, that is perfect for snorkeling and just lounging!

I would really like to make a final decision so we can get pricing and just book it!

THANKS AGAIN for all your help!

LISA

Richmond, Virginia
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia
Level Contributor
4,826 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BBPearl

Hi again Lisa

The Pearl is a very good choice for what you are looking for.

Snorkeling and lounging is just great there, and so are the views.

The Nui does have a great beach and is also quite a nice resort.Wonderful staff at both resorts.

Regards

BO

NJ
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: BBPearl

Hi Bo,

Thanks for responding AGAIN! lol

It was such a hard toss up between the Pearl and Nui. I just can't deny that I've always dreamed of that beautiful water and view of Mt. Otemanu...so it just put the Pearl ahead because of that. I do realize there will be a difference in the interior, but I don't think we will be going all that way to care to much about the polished floors! lol

I'm going to email the 3 travel agents I've been in touch with and get our quote. Wish me luck! I'll post again soon!

THANKS AGAIN,

Lisa

3. Re: BBPearl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 08:49