We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Inn Radisson

warwickshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Park Inn Radisson

Good morning,

I am looking to book this holiday within the next couple of days but would appreciate it if anyone could help me with a few things first.

I go all inclusive every year so understand how they work, we are looking to go and not have to spend too much when there so just wondering about the food and drink at the hotel.

We enjoy going to waterparks when on holiday which is part of the reason we like this hotel as it has an onsite waterpark......I did notice coral sea waterworld aswell but that's £250 extra each for the 2 weeks.

Is it just the same 1 restaurant that you go into for the main 3 meals?

Is there a snack bar for during the day, what kind of things do they do?

Is there an all inclusive bar at the private beach?

What kind of drinks did they do all inclusive as some don’t do cocktails etc?

I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me with regards to this hotel/waterpark

Thanks

Matt

warrington
Level Contributor
552 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Inn Radisson

We had three great family holidays at Park Inn when it suited my budget. Now I'm not paying for four people in peak season I have more to spend so go elsewhere. There were no Al a Cartes when we went (last time was 2012) but the food was always fine, and not much in the line of cocktail s. Only 1 main bar upstairs and the outside entertainment area when show was on and the pool bar stayed open in the evening where ElSayed looked after everyone very well. The water park was good for the children and us adults did a few trips there most days.The staff were fab, but they are in most other hotels too. There was a really good snack bar in the water park for lunch too when we went. The rooms and main areas were a little tired but clean. If my budget was restricted again I would have no qualms about returning.

2. Re: Park Inn Radisson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2016, 10:46