We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choosing between two hotels?

Littleborough...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Choosing between two hotels?

My sister and I are looking to go to Egypt at the beginning of December. We are choosing between xperience sea breeze at Sharks bay or the Cleopatra resort at Naaq bay. If anyone has been to these resorts before, which one would you advise and why? This will be our first visit to Egypt and are not sure which area/resorts are best.

Thanks

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
352 posts
1. Re: Choosing between two hotels?

Xperience usually wins my heart :)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
244 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Choosing between two hotels?

Been to both it depends what is the most important to you food slightly better at Experience Sea Breeze 7/10 Cleopatra food 6/10. Space around pools and not feeling hemmed in Experience S B 4/10 Cleopatra 10/10. If you would like to walk out of hotel not much outside E S B but just outside Cleopatra a few shops and bars a short walk away. Depending on cost I think I would go back to Cleopatra.

Littleborough...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
3. Re: Choosing between two hotels?

Thanks for the advice.

staffordshire uk
Level Contributor
66 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Choosing between two hotels?

Hi John,

Can you tell me about the snorkelling at Cleopatra, as I have been to Xperience Sea Breeze and it was amazing there. Thanks.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
1,750 posts
41 reviews
5. Re: Choosing between two hotels?

Sea breeze for us as well

Ovacik, Turkey
Level Contributor
305 posts
70 reviews
6. Re: Choosing between two hotels?

We couldnt decide between two- Xperience Seabreeze and Sea Gardens, so we booked both, a week at both :)

7. Re: Choosing between two hotels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2015, 09:45