We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaz Mirabel Beach VS Royal Albatros Moderna

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Jaz Mirabel Beach VS Royal Albatros Moderna

Hello,

which hotel would you recommend the most Jaz Mirabel Beach or Royal Albatros Moderna?

for young people

London, United...
Level Contributor
446 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach VS Royal Albatros Moderna

ram , we have been twice before and are returning nxt month , the jaz mirabel is nxt door and always seems quiet , but its personal choice and depends what your looking for :) x

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach VS Royal Albatros Moderna

Thank you for your reply.

On pictures both of them seems to be nice. but i'm looking for good service and normal food for Egypt.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
669 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach VS Royal Albatros Moderna

The Royal albatross is great and has lots of returning guests and as Tracy says above the Jaz Mirabel Beach always seems empty.

I've been a few times to the RAM and I'm back next week can't wait.

Edited: 18 January 2014, 22:29
London, United...
Level Contributor
446 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach VS Royal Albatros Moderna

the food in the ram is very good , u can always find something to suit , there is a chinese , a german , italian medetranian , white elephant is al,acarte , pancake bar , doughut bar , plenty of choice , well worth a visit in our opinion :) x

algra
Level Contributor
267 posts
50 reviews
5. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach VS Royal Albatros Moderna

Hi

Looking at both of these hotels . didn't realise they were next to each other , but as they are can I assume that the dive centre is close to both. Diving is essential for us and we were leaning towards the RAM as they mention diving and the Jaz doesnt

Thanks , sorry to hijack

Al

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
669 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach VS Royal Albatros Moderna

Hi I'm staying in the RAM now for the third time and I would defo recommend it, the Jaz next door seems empty and I believe part of it is close down.

7. Re: Jaz Mirabel Beach VS Royal Albatros Moderna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 10:48