We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nabq bay

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
nabq bay

anyone tell me if there is a indian restaurant in nabq, if not a good curry anywhere wont last 14 days without one many thanks wayne

Doncaster, United...
Destination Expert
for Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nabq bay

Hi,

sorry unless anything has opened since my last visit in July no actual indian restaurant that I'm aware of :( couple of pubs who had curry either on the regular menu or who held special curry nights , failing that your nearest indian restaurant is at Soho square called the Bombay which is excellent or in Naama bay you have quite a few to chose from.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,233 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nabq bay

Three crowns doa variety of curries in nabq

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
868 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nabq bay

Went to the Three Crowns last night & on their menu they have a variety of curries which they will make to your own taste (I asked) . If the curries are as good as the rest of their food they should be good. Our favourite Indian restaurant in Sharm is Moghul Mahal in Rosa mall ,Naama Bay ,very good & cheaper than Soho Square.

Edited: 09 November 2013, 01:40
London, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: nabq bay

Still no curry house in Nabq, the Camel Tandoori in Na'ama bar is very good.

5. Re: nabq bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 10:46