We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duty Free Soho Square

burnley uk
Level Contributor
238 posts
42 reviews
Duty Free Soho Square

Does anyone know the opening times for this shop? Also the cost of a taxi from Nabq bay?

Level Contributor
93 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Duty Free Soho Square

I'm heading to Nabq on Sunday and have been told its roughly £3 a taxi to soho sq and approx £5 a return

Hope this helps

Dave

burnley uk
Level Contributor
238 posts
42 reviews
2. Re: Duty Free Soho Square

Thanks for that, I wonder why it's dear to get back? Regards Hotlipsholt

Level Contributor
93 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Duty Free Soho Square

No you've misunderstood.its £3 one way and £5 return(2 trips) if you get picked up by same driver :)

Dave

burnley uk
Level Contributor
238 posts
42 reviews
4. Re: Duty Free Soho Square

Right I know what you mean, thanks for explaining that for me

Chears Hotlipsholt

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
30 reviews
5. Re: Duty Free Soho Square

Its defo open at 6pm as we got there from that time, but apart from that I really don't know. Sometimes they shut up shop for 20 mins to go for food. Soho Square is open until quite late as are the shops, so I would assume the shop would be open till late but I am only guessing.

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
51 reviews
6. Re: Duty Free Soho Square

Are the cigs and tobacco good quality from shops, or is it best to get them at the airport on the way in or out. Oh, and what currency is it best to use at the airport?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
30 reviews
7. Re: Duty Free Soho Square

Lots of fakes in the regular shops.....always found them to be legit at the airport / Soho square duty free shop. Prices are in US $$$....but you can pay in Egyptian, Euro, GBP etc......

Northwich, England...
Level Contributor
54 posts
33 reviews
8. Re: Duty Free Soho Square

You probably know this anyway, but I'll mention it in case you don't! You need to make your purchases in both the duty free shops within 48 hours of landing in Egypt. Just to save you possible annoyance and disappointment.

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
51 reviews
9. Re: Duty Free Soho Square

Yeah, thanks I think I'll just get them at thre airport. I know the prices are shown for some reason in dollars, I just wondered if when they do the exchange price, is the £ better (cheaper) than using local currency.

burnley uk
Level Contributor
238 posts
42 reviews
10. Re: Duty Free Soho Square

They want dollars and pounds and euros mainly.They are not too keen on taking Egyptian pounds, because theirs is a very weak currency.