We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharm Grand Plaza Resort

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Sharm Grand Plaza Resort

Hi everyone

Im booking the sharm grand plaza tomorrow but struggling to locate it on the map lol i stayed in Hauza beach a few years ago in nabq bay i liked the area but don't want to return to that hotel as it looks like its gone downhill. the grand plaza looks nice anyone know if its near by hauza beach? When i was there all the hotels seemed to be on the same road like a strip. just wondered if grand plaza is in fact located in this area? or if not anyone know the exact location?

Thank You

Steven

southampton, england
Level Contributor
195 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Resort

It's next to the Raddison Blu by the map. We are going on the 10th Jan hopefully will be good.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Resort

ok thanks :)

looks really good on the photos and with peoples reviews

hope you enjoy your stay.

manchester
Level Contributor
568 posts
68 reviews
3. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Resort

Hi... its about 4 hotels further than hauza as u go from airport.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Resort

thanks for the reply :)

Sharm El Sheikh...
1 post
1 review
5. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Resort

hey there ,

Actually i am a holiday representative work for thomas cook in Sharm Grand Plaza hotel ,the hotel is only 15 mints away from Hauza Beach on foot ,on the same strip .The hotel is lovely ,and i am available at the hotel lobby daily at 9.30 am till 11.30 am if you want any more assisst in Egypt. Sayed

UK
Level Contributor
269 posts
14 reviews
6. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Resort

Hi I'm looking to book this hotel for end of feb is there a heated pool? And suitable for toddlers? Thanks

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Resort

one pool is heated yes. the others are not. when I was there a lot of children were about, I know in one of the pools there was a shallow section for children, cannot comment on the other as I stayed around only this pool. there is an animation team at the hotel for children's entertainment. cannot comment if this was any good as I went with my GF and we do not have children,

Haverhill, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
13 reviews
8. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Resort

We are going in November / December so might need the heated pool, due the less sunlight hours etc warming the other pools.

Is the heated pool large and do you know what room numbers / block is near it.

Also is the heated pool nr all the other facilities.

Thanks

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Resort

Orca block was near the main heated pool I think, its only a short walk from the main restaurant and Reception. I was talking with someone who stayed in this block and they said it can be a bit loud on the evenings as they seem to play the music really loud round this area till late.

Haverhill, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
13 reviews
10. Re: Sharm Grand Plaza Resort

Thank You, gives us food for thought.

We like quiet in all fairness and dont stay up overly late, so maybe this isnt the block for us, but the heated pool is an attraction.

thanks