We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Guayaquil to Lima

Sierra Vista...
Level Contributor
89 posts
128 reviews
Bus from Guayaquil to Lima

I am considering taking a bus instead of flying from Guayaquil to Lima, to save money and see a bit more of the country. Anyone know the latest companies and timetables to accomplish this? I'm reading that it is safer and easier to get a direct bus to Lima instead of a transfer at the border. I would love to hear anyones experience with this. Thank you!

Level Contributor
124 posts
102 reviews
1. Re: Bus from Guayaquil to Lima

I took the Cruz del Sur bus service from Lima to Guayaquil, the reverse route. I was in what i callthe "princess class" on bottom, very wide seats,comparable to first class when you travel by air. Supremely comfortable, very convenient, including the border crossing. There are other bus lines that do the route, but I can't speak to those.

Sierra Vista...
Level Contributor
89 posts
128 reviews
2. Re: Bus from Guayaquil to Lima

Thanks! I just checked their website, unfortnately they don't run the day I need to go. Anyone know of any other companies?

3. Re: Bus from Guayaquil to Lima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2013, 10:45