We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment with a pool

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
7 reviews
Apartment with a pool

Hi All.

My wife and I are looking to return to Croatia next year having had a fantastic two weeks in Cavtat in 2017.

We like the look of Rovinj but are struggling to find a 1-bed apartment with a pool (preferred to hotel accommodation).

Can anyone recommend anything? Preferably central, but up to a 15-20 minutes walk to the centre should not be problem as long as there are no steep hills (Cavtat was a killer for that).

Thanks in advance.

4 replies to this topic
Walsall
Level Contributor
48 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Apartment with a pool

Have a look at Celestina's property on air bnb. There are 8 different rooms which all share a lovely looking pool. My wife and I are booked in to stay at the mini blue apartment for the first time in September. By all accounts it is about a ten minute walk to the centre of Rovinj. See what you think.

Level Contributor
747 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Apartment with a pool

Look at matiki.com

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Apartment with a pool

Many thanks, both.

Will check those out.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Apartment with a pool

Quick update:

Have managed to book an apartment with Celestina via her www.accomodation-rovinj.com website (Studio/apartment Violet on the first floor with a small private balcony). Quite a bit cheaper than going via Airbnb for the same place.

Thanks for the advice and hopefully the info above will help people save a little bit money when looking to book accommodation from Celestina.

Reply to: Apartment with a pool
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rovinj