We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food in Plitvica Selo

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Food in Plitvica Selo

Hi guys

We have a single night in plitvica selo next month.

I wondered whether anyone might be able to suggest a restaurant that would be open later than 9pm for dinner and / or advise whether there is somewhere we could pick up breakfast (just pastries) and picnic supplies either after 9pm or before park opening at 7am?

I've tried looking online for this, but the nearest restaurants and shops are all showing as being several miles away.

Many thanks

2 replies to this topic
S S
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
2,067 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food in Plitvica Selo

The restaurant at Hotel Degenija (Cafe Plum) is good. There is also a store (a few houses away) that opens early in the summer months. We bought pastries and fixings for making lunch then headed to the park. I think its about 10 minutes from Plitvica Selo so may be an option for you for dinner if nothing closer and if you have a car. There must be a store closer for you I would think to get food in the morning though so maybe someone else can advise....

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food in Plitvica Selo

Thanks S S, that's really helpful. We're driving from split so I'm trying to figure out whether it's necessary to stop en route. It would obviously be ideal if there is something within walking distance, but it's reassuring to know there is an option within a short drive (and therefore no need to slow our arrival with a grocery shop!).

Thanks again :)

Reply to: Food in Plitvica Selo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Plitvice Lakes...