We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Storage at Plitvice Lakes?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Luggage Storage at Plitvice Lakes?

First Question:

There seems to be some different information on this everywhere I look. Is there luggage storage at BOTH entrance 1 and entrance 2 to Plitvice Lakes? Also is there enough room in any lockers for our large backpacks, and do the lockers or rooms fill up fast?

Second Question:

Where does the bus from Zagreb drop you off at Plitvice? Can I get dropped off at either entrance 1 or 2? Are the entrances walkable from one another if one has luggage storage and the other doesn't?

thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
17,983 posts
170 reviews
1. Re: Luggage Storage at Plitvice Lakes?

I have never used the luggage storage at Plitvice, but apparently it is available at both entrances.

https:/…

The bus will drop you off at either entrance. It would be hard to walk between the 2 entrances wiht luggage. You would be walking on the main and very busy narrow road and it is fair distance between the 2.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Luggage Storage at Plitvice Lakes?

Thank you much!! Just in case the link you provided doesn’t work in the future for other people reading, the other option listed there is hotel Jezera right across from the plitvace entrance 2 for a small fee. It looks like the luggage storage at plitvice is small and less secure than this hotel’s.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
17,983 posts
170 reviews
3. Re: Luggage Storage at Plitvice Lakes?

Apparently hotel Jezero doesn't do it any more.

Denver, Colorado
1 post
4. Re: Luggage Storage at Plitvice Lakes?

I went to Plitvice Lakes yesterday, i went in at entrance 1 and there was free luggage storage, just go in to the information office and ask. I was lead to believe it was at both entrances but i cannot confirm it.

Oamaru, New Zealand
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
5. Re: Luggage Storage at Plitvice Lakes?

Hi there, did you take a public bus to entrance 1?

Great they have storage 👏🏼

Reply to: Luggage Storage at Plitvice Lakes?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Plitvice Lakes...