We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

private car,taxi battambang to siem reap

brisbane
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
private car,taxi battambang to siem reap

We are wondering if getting a private driver from Battambang to Siem Reap is easy?

Cheers

Kerri

28 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: private car,taxi battambang to siem reap

Hi, can you please pm me with the taxi drivers information. We are going to be in Cambodia SR in June.

Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: private car,taxi battambang to siem reap

Hi , do you still have the details for the driver for Battambang to Siem Reap, we are travelling there very shortly, and any other advice would be much appreciated.TIA.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
20,122 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: private car,taxi battambang to siem reap

Hi Sirinad and welcome to trip advisor.

I have done this trip by taxi a number of times, also the other way around and have always been happy with the driver my hotel arranged. Just a hint, many of these long distance drivers have little English so it's important to have the name, address and phone number of your destination hotel to hand. He will likely ring the hotel for directions once close by.

Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: private car,taxi battambang to siem reap

Hello, can you share with me your contact for the driver from SR to Battambang pls? Thanks

Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: private car,taxi battambang to siem reap

Hi Travelkat88, thank you for the recommendations, will endeavour to get destinations written down.

Sirinad.

26. Re: private car,taxi battambang to siem reap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 September 2017, 15:35

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
20,122 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: private car,taxi battambang to siem reap

Jeff, it is against Trip Advisor guidelines to advertise on any of the forums. Please remove your post.

N E
Metro...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: private car,taxi battambang to siem reap

Hello-

I too am interested in your driver recommendation as three of us are traveling to Battambang and Seim Reap in November. Are you willing to share?

Reply to: private car,taxi battambang to siem reap
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Battambang