We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GRU terminal 4

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
597 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
GRU terminal 4

Hi,

We arrive into GRU on Webjet at 11.15pm. I believe we will arrive at terminal 4. Are transfers from this terminal to the city the same as the main one's ? I checked the GRU website and it wasn't very useful.

Thanks

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
575 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GRU terminal 4

Please take a look at the site:

www.aeroportodeguarulhos.net/en,

Which is in english and contains all the information you need.

Edited: 18 August 2012, 17:10
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
597 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GRU terminal 4

Thank you for that. I have looked through it and have another question.

I've looked on the Gruacoop website for the prepaid taxis and it looks like they are only in Terminals 1 and 2. So given I am landing at Terminal 4 will I have to go to one of the other terminals first or will I be able to easily get transport from Terminal 4 ?

Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
24 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GRU terminal 4

You'll have to transfer to terminals 1 & 2, but Webjet have mini-vans that they run between their terminal(4) & the others. They run pretty much constantly.

Sometimes there are city taxis waiting around at terminal 4, but they're not supposed to pick up at the airport so it's not consistent.

Edited: 28 September 2012, 23:59
Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
24 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: GRU terminal 4

You can also try Guarucoop's website(http://www.guarucoop.com.br/eng/index.html) and may be able to book it from there for terminal 4.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
597 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: GRU terminal 4

Well I arrived late last night and there were a heap of taxis waiting outside terminal 4 do it was real easy getting in to town.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
575 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: GRU terminal 4

Glad it worked out fine for you. Maybe you can describe in TA how it worked and how easy it was, for future passengers .

Enjoy your trip!

Edited: 29 September 2012, 20:41
7. Re: GRU terminal 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 14:47