We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rio Carnival.net

Hertford, England...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rio Carnival.net

I have booked tickets for the 2013 Rio Carnival with Rio Carnival.net and was concerned to read the messages below...did those of you that used their services receive your tickets?

Responses much appreciated.

From a worried traveller!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
1,246 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rio Carnival.net

Travelling,

The main issue regarding this company seemed to be the dificult to contact them and the delays to give the tickets. But in fact, the majority of the clients received their tickets just in time to experience the Parade.

And what about you?

Did you received at least a confirmation email after purchasing the tickets?

We hope everything will be fine. Feel free to keep us informed!

Hertford, England...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rio Carnival.net

Thank you for your reply Gusdali, that has put my mind at rest. I received a confirmation of the order but not yet confirmation of the payment. Even after you put your payment details in it just confirms the order...not what you have ordered or how much you have paid! I have been trying to contact them via email about processing the payment for the last 5 days as there are no explainatory notes about what information you need to enter under 'document' . just got a reply today from them but I had already made a guess at what it could be as I wanted to purchase the tickets sooner rather than later!!!!! Then I saw these posts and started to worry. I am sure it will all be fine....just wanted to make sure these people got their tickets. Very excited about going especially after attending Notting Hill Carnival this year.

3. Re: Rio Carnival.net

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2012, 23:45
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
329 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rio Carnival.net

Hi travelling Stylist

I am sure you must be very excited about you trip to Rio for the Carnival in Feb 2013.

So did you finally receive the proper response you were expecting from them.

I want to purchase my tickets as well but like you and others, am concerned about them.

You mentioned about payment details. Do they accept credit cards and how long did it take to process the payment.

Did you get confirmation about the tickets you ordered, as to what sector and prices etc.

How will the tickets be delivered to you or will you be picking it up at their downtown location?

Shall appreciate your kindness in replying with any details.

Thank you in advance.

Hertford, England...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rio Carnival.net

Hello there no further confirmation but the money has been taken and my page on Rio Carnival. Net is showing what I booked so fingers crossed!!!

Have you booked yours yet?

Travelling stylist

6. Re: Rio Carnival.net

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2013, 16:24
7. Re: Rio Carnival.net

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 01 October 2013, 14:45
Get answers to your questions about Rio de Janeiro