We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daily flight Rio to Porto Seguro during Christmas & New Year

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
16 reviews
Daily flight Rio to Porto Seguro during Christmas & New Year

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone might know if airlines increase the number of direct flights from Rio to Porto Seguro during the Christmas and New Year period. At the moment there are only direct flights on Saturday & Sunday but I was wondering if by some lucky chance that might change around New Year...!

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Level Contributor
8,099 posts
129 reviews
1. Re: Daily flight Rio to Porto Seguro during Christmas & New Year

My friend flew on Azul in the opposite direction on Jan 21 (a Wed). The flight went via Belo Horizonte but she did not have to change planes.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Daily flight Rio to Porto Seguro during Christmas & New Year

Sometimes they do have approval for that. But its usually like 2 months before and the priices of the tickets are already super expensive.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
44 reviews
3. Re: Daily flight Rio to Porto Seguro during Christmas & New Year

There are also chartter flights by agencies like CVC (the biggest in Brazil) that sells packages.

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Daily flight Rio to Porto Seguro during Christmas & New Year

Thanks guys, the stop over isn't too bad via Belo Horizonte, so I will just go for that option as soon as the flights go on sale for that time of year.

5. Re: Daily flight Rio to Porto Seguro during Christmas & New Year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2016, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Trancoso