We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike Rental in Trancoso

Alexandria
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Bike Rental in Trancoso

I will be going to Trancoso with my 2 children and husband and thought it would be the kind of place one would bike to get to and fro. However, I do not see any mention of bike rentals or bike use to get around. Does anyone have a comment or suggestion about the best way to get around Trancoso.

We will be staying close to the Quadrado so why would be the best way to get to the beach and get around town. Is it simply best to walk?

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
25,583 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Bike Rental in Trancoso

A number of hotels and hostels have bikes to rent. Check with the place you plan to stay with to see if they offer rental bikes.

2. Re: Bike Rental in Trancoso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2018, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Trancoso