We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking while towing

USA
Level Contributor
376 posts
16 reviews
Parking while towing

Will be driving from Greenville, NC to Pittsburgh, PA. Was thinking of stopping in Alexandra, VA for a ay/dnight tand ake in Old Town. My problem. I will be towing a trailer. Is there a chance of parking my truck w/ attached trailer somewhere? Figured I'd use the trolley or walk while there.

Alexandria, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Alexandria
Level Contributor
606 posts
172 reviews
1. Re: Parking while towing

I would believe your flexibility would be best searching for hotels outside of the City of Alexandria and in the 'Alexandria' area of Fairfax County (just on the other side of the Beltway) - there are two Alexandria's! Search for hotels in the zip codes 22303; 22310 and Springfield, Virginia. They are close enough to Metro stations to get you to the King Street Station of our Metro.

I hope you find this helpful.

2. Re: Parking while towing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 10:45