We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best SPA in Old Town

Arizona City...
Level Contributor
106 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best SPA in Old Town

We are thinking about coming to Old Town to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We would love to have a romantic spa getaway. We are undecided between the Monaco or Lorien. We also looked into the day spa Pure Aesthetica. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

Alexandria, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Alexandria
Level Contributor
595 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best SPA in Old Town

The Lorien is a very nice spa located in the Lorien hotel. I've had treatments there and can recommend it. My personal favorite is the Sugar House Spa on N. Alfred. Of the two, they are very different in atmosphere! One is cool and modern; the other gentile with a taste of southern charm in a historic old house in Old Town. As for the Monaco, they do not operate a spa, per se; but rather have services provided in-room.

I do note that the Lorien has some specials this month, so do check before you book your service.

I am not familiar with the Pure spa, so will let others chime in with suggestions.

I hope hyou find this helpful.

2. Re: Best SPA in Old Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 10:49