We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

melek hotel gumbet

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
melek hotel gumbet

have been trying to review a vhotel on the beach which I noticed on a recent visit.Its exact location is to the right of Turihan hotel almost at the end of the beach walkway.Also would be very interested if anyone was aware if there were any good beachside apartments on the same walkway.Fancy booking sc next time but love beachfront location.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,943 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: melek hotel gumbet

Are you trying to find a review or write one?

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
2. Re: melek hotel gumbet

Have been trying to find a review on this hotel and seek info on any sc on the same side of the bay.Daughter stayed in Siesta Beach but as this is a bit out of the way would like to stay sc more central.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,943 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: melek hotel gumbet

I don't really know what the Melek is like, I have been past may times but never inside.

There are mainly hotels along the beach front apart form up by Siesta Beach but there are plenty of SC apartments central but away from the beach. I think you have to choose either beach front and away from the centre or centre but away from the beach really if you want an apartment.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
4. Re: melek hotel gumbet

Thanks for reply.Was really after beach front sc apartments on the Parkim Ayaz/Magnific side.Any suggestions?Hope the building work has progressed as were were there first week in May and planning to go back end of September.Had a look at Green House Apartments which looked fine but was hoping that I had just missed perhaps other apartments closer to beach.Read you previous enteries and see you a customer in Cheers.We thought it was a great bar and it was just opening the night before we flew.Was speaking to the owner who had remembered us from last year.His barman Cash has moved to the street in front of the Magnigic and it is the last bar on the left before Bar Street..We had a few good nights there and he gave us his and the bars e mail which hasnt worked.If you see him could you please say hi from the woman with the dog(Mehmet) and mad Nora plus hubbys.Thanks and hope you are enjoying you hols.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,943 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: melek hotel gumbet

It's not me who goes to Cheers, that is jakki our other DE.

There really aren't any other apartments on the beach in that area I'm afraid.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
6. Re: melek hotel gumbet

sorry wrong expert!oops Thanks for reply about aparts though.

Preston...
1 post
7. Re: melek hotel gumbet

Very friendly & helpful staff allowed us to use their pool on a recent visit, staying at a nearby hotel. Manger e.mail address;- erdal_aj@hotmail.com

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
8. Re: melek hotel gumbet

Many thanks for reply. Will e mail manager but I imagine most of the hotels are closed for winter.

9. Re: melek hotel gumbet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2011, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations