We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daphne jewellers

London, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
30 reviews
Daphne jewellers

Hi, has anyone bought jewellery from this jewellers I saw a lovely ring and just wondered if anyone has used them. My impression was good of the place. Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Limerick, Ireland
2 posts
1. Re: Daphne jewellers

I have bought all my gold there, very good. Ahmed the owner very nice and honest. He has a large return client base which says a lot.

London, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Daphne jewellers

Thanks for that, useful to know....am always a bit wary but good to know clients return that's always a good sign

Milnthorpe...
Level Contributor
19 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Daphne jewellers

Have been going to Gumbet for a number of years now and always visit the shop. Have bought quite a few things over the years including various emerald and diamond rings for the wife and myself as Christmas presents. Will be over again in October and visiting them as the wife wants a new gold necklace. All the staff are good and speak English.

2 posts
1 review
4. Re: Daphne jewellers

Does anyone know how to get hold of this place without actually coming to Gumbet? There was a stunning ring I saw whilst there and I have stopped thinking about it ♡

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
210 reviews
5. Re: Daphne jewellers

I’m going to Bodrum next week. If I go to Gumbet, would you like me to ask for their email address?

2 posts
1 review
6. Re: Daphne jewellers

Aww that would be fab! Yes please ^_^ Thank you :-)

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
7. Re: Daphne jewellers

Used several times, genuinely decent store and Ahmet is even more genuine guy.

Not been to see him for 4 years now and I missed him last time I was there but I highly recommend. If you want pictures or testimony please get in touch

Reply to: Daphne jewellers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations