We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW

Sheffield, United...
13 posts
Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW

Hi.

I've just tried to book WOW for next year and been told they have yet to get the contract for it. I asked if that was normal and was told "not really, all our contracts are in for 2019 as people often book a year in advance these days so we get the contracts in before now".

So I asked does that mean they won't be having WOW and she said she didn't know.

How can I book it for next year then?

It was to be my first time to gumbet/bodrum. I always go to Marmaris and fancied a changed so after research I found this hotel in Gumbet :/

Edited: 18 June 2018, 20:31
16 replies to this topic
Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW

You can book with On The Beach for next year

https:/…1418550937

Sheffield, United...
13 posts
2. Re: Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW

Wow hotel doesn't come up for me. I searched from 25th June 2019. Flying from Manchester. 14 nights. All inclusive. Gumbet/bodrum. Loads of hotel choices but not WOW. What am I doing wrong?

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,955 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW

You can book on Booking.com too

Sheffield, United...
13 posts
4. Re: Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW

You can't for 2019. I feel like no one is listening or reading my replies .

Edited: 19 June 2018, 22:30
Sheffield, United...
13 posts
5. Re: Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW

I've emailed the hotel because you can't book 2019 with anyone from the UK yet. Which is VERY odd by now.

Istanbul
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW

I just tried WOW Bodrum Resort (I assume this is the one you mean?) on Expedia, for April, May and June *2019*, and could book. Ditto on hotels.com . However, they both give availability as a handful of rooms. So either all he rooms haven't been released yet, or there's a mad rush for this hotel in 2019. That may be why you can't find rooms.

Sheffield, United...
13 posts
7. Re: Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW

Expedia, flight & hotels only let's me search up to May 2019.

Hotels. Com I couldn't see a package option for flight as well and I want to book both.

:/

Edited: 20 June 2018, 13:14
Istanbul
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
13 reviews
8. Re: Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW

The reason your search is limited to May (more likely, the date of your inquiry plus 364 days) is probably because regular airlines don't sell tickets that far out. So, for eaxmple, BA won't sell you tickets for July 2019, but will for 18/19th June 2019 as of today. At least that's what happens for me.

Sheffield, United...
13 posts
9. Re: Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW

No sadly if I search the month of May with package companies it still doesn't come up.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,955 posts
16 reviews
10. Re: Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW

Why don't you book direct with the hotel then?

Reply to: Thomas Cook-No contract for WOW
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations